TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 10월 11일 목요일

Frenznail, School of Rock ! Vivid & Colorful Polish

Frenznail Rock12 dark brown nail polish

This polish, Frenz Nail 'Color Talk' school of Rock collection, is so colorful and easy to make sharp color with just one coat! I actually apply it once and that's what I got! Isn't it amazing? I really like the deep color of Rock12. Color Talk polish line of Frenznail has 168 colors and it dries quickly. Also with its soft brush, you can use it with clean, pretty finish.

Click to buy!

I'd love to try yellow and green polish! (well, all of them are so pretty!)I'll post other Frenznail polish products if I get the chance! I am so happy with this polish!

hollywood girl nail, OPI, Nail Polish, Nail academy, Tins,Nfu.oh,China glaze,Nubar,Lupine,Frenznail,Gionyx,ASK,Scandal,Color Club,CanI,I'myours,Caren,Essis,Estilo,Leona,Orly,glory,Lala,Jessica,trinity,alessandro





SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591


댓글 2개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...