TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2012년 11월 15일 목요일

OPI Black, Pink and Ribbon! Simple Vivid OPI Nail Colors

Black, Pink and Ribbon! Simple Vivid Nail Colors

Just picked Black and Pink polish and covered on my nails twice.
After polish my nails, I decided to put some nail parts on it! I was thinking flowers  but suddenly my Ribbons were just right there! :p Black, Pink and White Ribbons, I thought it would be great! So, This took 5 minutes.  I'll need more time to dry perfectly to avoid ugly spots, still this one is super easy and pretty! Nail decoration Parts make anything looks better!

SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
Fax 82 02 755 5591

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...