TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 2월 5일 화요일

Black and White Party Nail Art, Black White Dot & Stripe Nails


Hello ladies :) 
How's your weekend? I had a party with my friends. 
(should be last one for this winter!!) 
And for the last party, I decided to go Black & White Nails 
that I found in a nail art magazine!

↓ this one ♥


Prepare my nails and applying base coat is IMPORTANT!
Cause I'm going to use black polish and 
I don't want my nails tinted :P 

White nail polish
Black nail polish



for the base, What do you think?


I used my brush and dot-stick
It's so easy to make lines and polka dots!

Black and White Party Nail Art, Black White Dot & Stripe Nails

And Nail glue!
 I wanted to put some deco parts more, so it will looks more
party and glam art for my party outfits :)


It's done! 
Was it easy to follow? I think I'll do this again for next party :)
any nail art recommendations for party look?
Let me know and I'll try it!!



SARA NAIL WEB SITE www.thesaracen.co.kr
E-mail us to saranailacademy@thesaracen.co.kr
Call 82 070 4495 3040
   Fax 82 02 755 5591 

댓글 2개:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...