TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 10월 16일 수요일

Halloween water decals, simple Halloween nail designs and ideas

Make simple Halloween nails with water decals with a step by step tutorial   
Halloween water decals
It's Wednesday morning and what am I doing? Writing a blog post of course! I just saw a calender and HALLOWEEN is almost upon us!! XD Anyway, I thought it would be cool to post my Halloween nail art look again! 
Halloween water decals
My favorite one is the pumpkin style nail art. Well, I don't like Halloween nails which look too creepy or horrifying. So, I just skip these nails to make a tutorial. well, let's see how to make simple Halloween nails with water decals      
Halloween water decals
1) Start by painting your nails a base color 
Halloween water decals
2) Then prepare for a sponge with yellow and red color to polish 
Halloween water decals
3) Dip it into your nails or oval tips with 2 coats to make gradation
Halloween water decals
4) Apply black color like this
Halloween water decals
Nail water decals for Halloween!! 
Halloween water decals
This is another one. 
Halloween water decals

Halloween water decals
Be careful to apply the water decals too much. just put them on what you wanna apply
on a one-on-one basis. After a coat of topcoat, it's finished. :D
Halloween water decals
Ta-da!! Aren't you scary?? 
Halloween water decals
I will definitely be using these again on that day!! I love them! 
What do you think of this Halloween nail look? Hope you like it.. :D


For a complete tutorial or any other Halloween nail ideas, simply see this video: 


  Saranail

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...