TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2013년 11월 29일 금요일

pretty red nail polish, Red nail design for your nails

red nail polish
red nail polish
Red nail designs are the best choice for those who want to provide elegant look in your appearance. Many kinds of colors are considered as the elegant and romantic color, but then, red color covers all of those kind of impression with the additional sexy look of it, 
i think? 
red nail polish
red nail polish
 Don’t you think so?  Of course, each of you could have different opinion in deciding about choosing the nail color, but then, you could not deny that actually red color would always become the great choice for the sexy nail color.well, it depends on how the red color is, right? So, I wanna give you some examples of red nail design. See them below!
red nail polish
red nail polish
 I am so into red nail polish, and I know it's common or normal but it's so new to me because I never ever fancy red nails before. It was the one colour I never picked. 
red nail polish
red nail polish
Since December is just around the corner, my crazy red nail obsession won't look too crazy; if anything it will just blend in the theme. Haha! What's your favourite nail polish colour that you swear by? Share!
Hope you like it! :-)

SaraNail 

Saranail 

댓글 2개:

  1. Amazing color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Sure, I'd love to! XD let's do each other. I'm always a welcome mat about it. Welcome :)

      삭제

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...