TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2014년 1월 27일 월요일

Pink Color Nail Art/ Pink Ribbon Jewelry Nail Parts/ Gradation Nail Art/ Easy to Follow Nail Art

Hello, everyone :D
Every time I see new ribbon nail parts, I have to draw in my breath.


I love ribbon shaped elements, but the things that I love much more than them are Pink colored ribbons.
haha :>
So, today, I wanna share a nail art using pink colored ribbon elements and pink colored nail polish with everyone.   





Nail Deco Parts Ribbon No.131
It is easy to attach because of the curve they have.
A part is consisted of jewelries that have 3 different colors. 
I bought Pink one. 
If it is summer now, I would consider between blue one and pink one.



I did gradation using a sponge on the tips and used three round diamond shaped jewelry elements on the first tip from left side of the picture. Also I did marvel nail art painting two line of heart shapes on the first one from right side of the picture.

I`m starving now, wanna grab a bite something. haha :D
Everybody, Have a good day, Bye :>

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...