TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2014년 6월 18일 수요일

[SARA NAIL] OPI NL F67 / Pearl Navy / OPI Nail Polish / San Francisco Collection




OPI San Francisco Collection NL F67
Hi guys! Today, I'll introduce you a navy color nail polish with pearl inside it.


This pearl and color reminds me of a nighty night...




When I put this nail polish on my nails, the first thing I thought was
"I want to do a SPACE nail art with this color!"








I think it's better to color the pearl nail polish twice because of the pearls.




Middle finger is colored once, and fourth finger is colored twice. :D
See the difference?



You MUST put the top coat on for more shiny look.





Look at this pearl!
So beautiful  that I'm going to cry T.T




I like its simplicity compared to glitters that you glue it onto your nails.
Simple, but beautiful.

It looks like I'm looking at night sky's aurora... :D



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...