TheOpenDirectory.org-Member of the World's Website Directory.

2014년 7월 14일 월요일

[Sara Nail] See-through pedicure with regular nail polish

See-through pedicure with regular nail polish


Tools: Base coat, I'm Yours Check Color CH103 (Black), Hollywood girl Hollywood Art Pen (Black)


1. Put base coat on. If you don't put the base coat on, the black nail polish could be absorbed into your nail and would not come off with acetone. So PLEASE put the base cot on! :D


2. I'm Yours Check Color CH103 was mnufactured for check art. If you do a check art with I'm Yours nail polish, the overlapping lines will be emphasized a little bit.


3. With check black color, do a deep French. Draw a line with art pen.


4. Do a black french.


5. When it dries, put lace sticker on.


 6. Put top coat on and put stone glue to put pedicure stone.




I wanted to do a pedicure with this design, but I didn't have any pedicure tips... :(
So I just did this pedicure design with nail tips.

I think this design is perfect for summer :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...